Followers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Trip

We went to Enterprise/Abilene Kansas this weekend. We went to see Charlie's Mom and sisters and neice's and nephews. What a crew! We went to church, which was nice. We got to see some of our old church friends. One gentleman got up on the pulpit and welcomed us to church and called me by my husbands ex-wives name. WHAT?!?!?! He later apologized, but still. Charlie and I have been married for 6 years.. I went to church there 5 years, I was the city clerk for 5 years, I spoke to this gentleman at least once a month for 5 years.. and he calls me JULIE ?? How funny. It was so good to see our friends. We went swimming Saturday afternoon. It was fun seeing the kids swimming. They were little fish.

Marika and I.



Kai going off the diving board
Mason's turn on the diving board.
Nick's diving attempt...
Mila finally gave it a whirl and loved it.

We also drove through Chapman, KS to look at the
Tornado damage. It made me cry. The town is slowly
rebuilding and thats a good thing. I'm really glad we
didn't live in Enterprise when that Tornado went over.
I would've freaked out.
The High School:




The kids at Sunset.
Do you know how HARD it was to get these 4 to hold still for
a few minutes while I took the picture? impossible.
Its not perfect, but I was just lucky to get it!
Thanks for checking in !





















































No comments: