Followers

Friday, August 1, 2008

August

I promised myself that I would start blogging everyday starting August 1st. So, today is the day.
Today has been a good day so far. Although, I had to give the state some of my money ( Truck tag was due, ugh) I actually sleep halfway decient last night. Although I think my DH is coming down with a cold or something. He tosses and turned more than usual last night. Nick spent the night with his Grandparents ( I actually don't know HOW that happened)

Our vacation as great. I believe we all had a good time. As it turns out, I took close to 1000 pictures. Mostly of the boys tubing, or sking, etc. They had such a good time.

A butterfly that was following me around.



Travis jumping off a swing. I can always get some good "action shots" out of him.

Brandon is proving to be alot like his Dad. Isn't scared of anything.

Of course, Nick had to get into the action!
Nick and Brandon having a ball tubing.

Thats it for today. We are going to see Charlie's family in Enterprise this
weekend, which means, I'll get to take pictures of KIDS! Yeah.. my favorite!
There might not be anything posted over the weekend, but look at Monday!
hee hee hee..
have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!





















No comments: