Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Loser

I'm a big loser! Not really, but I am very disappointed. I did get my hopes up. Thats what I get, I guess. I got 3 red ribbons out of 6 entries. I really don't see what was so special or different about the big winners than my photos. I know its just the judges taste. Anyway, thats what I told Nick. I might have entered them in the wrong catagory.. who knows. I probably will never know and will probably never try again. Who needs MORE disappointment ? i already have enough!
Nick and I rode the Tilt-a-whirl, which was fun. he was such a BIG TALKER going up to the ride, saying that I was going to scream like a girl and embrass him! HA!! He was the one screaming like a girl! But now, he wants to go back on it 2 more times before the fair goes away! haha.
Glad he had fun.
Thats all I have for tonight. I think I'll go sulk in bed and watch the Olympics. Maybe they'll get me in a better mood!
Thanks for stopping by.
Kim

No comments: