Followers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Nervous

Ok. So.. tomorrow, I'm entering some pictures in the fair. I don't know why I am doing this to myself. I am already a nervous wreck and I haven't even entered the pictures. I will have to wait until after I get off work tomorrow even to see if I have won any ribbons. If you win a blue ribbon, you win $4.00. ha.. its not about the money. I guess its to see if other people like my work. Wish me luck.
I am watching swimming on the Olympics. The USA is kicking some booty! I love it. Go USA!
This week is going to be a long one. I will be half way busy, both at work and after work. It is the fair and rodeo here in Coffeyville. I am helping out a couple of nights and we'll go to the rodeo a couple of times. I've got my mind somewhere else. A couple of photography jobs that might be coming up... oh well. I rule! :)
Thanks for checking in.. come back!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Best of luck with the photos at the fair! Have fun at the rodeo. Since living here, we've come to appreciate rodeos so much more. Or maybe it's reading Pioneer Woman and her photos of cowboys and chaps that make me appreciate the west more. ;)