Followers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

easy like sunday morning.


Today was a wierd day, I was on line or on the phone with a Dell Tech all day ( litteraly).
from 10am to 5pm. We still can't get a game to load on Nicks computer. Its been very stressful.
I also managed to make a smoked turkey dinner with mashed potatoes and corn with Peach Pie for desert. I got nothing else done. Nothing I really wanted to get done. I'm bummed about that. I had high hopes for today. Oh well, there is always the week nights or next weekend.
The sky was on fire tonight. Beautiful!
thanks for stopping by.


13 comments:

CindyTykie said...

very pretty sky pics

Becca said...

Beautiful! Dinner sounds delish! tfs

janett said...

I'm not sure how you managed to make dinner with that phone call! I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sunset!

~*Steffie*~ said...

Breathtaking sky!

Linnao said...

That sky sure is beautiful!!

Reds said...

At least you found the time to take shots of that wonderful sky! :)

Bobbi said...

Awesome song reference..that sky is so gorgeous! It really does look like it's on fire.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

I just love when the sky looks like that. Nice shots.

pat said...

Oh gorgeous Kim!!! What a beautiful end to the day. Love those silhouettes against that wonderful color.

R.A. BNKetti said...

Great colors!!!

Jess said...

These are such peaceful shots! I could not have been on the phone for that long... I would have lost it! Did you get the problem fixed?

Mary said...

WOW! Those are some pretty colors.. We don't get shades of pinks around here.