Followers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday.

Can you believe, we've got a Tornado watch in November! Thats crazy! Global warming?


Tomorrow, Mom and I are going to Kansas City. Part fun and part scary. I have to have my kidneys checked again for stones. Its been a little over a year since I had my two surgeries. Hopefully if the stones haven't started to grow back, I won't have to have anymore check ups for awhile. They are expensive! Thank Goodness for insurance. Charlie got some scary news yesterday. Cessna is doing some layoffs. All plants EXCEPT Independence. The Indy plant is doing really good. Still selling planes. Whew.. thank goodness for that too!


Today, I am leaving you with the cutest picture of me and my cousin Janet and her then boyfriend Wayne, later to be her husband. Aren't I the CUTEST thing! LOL ( By the way, I am the cute blonde!)

Thanks for checking in!


No comments: