Followers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day



Today I had a rare day off in the middle of the week. I didn't feel that great, so I was glad I didn't have to go to work. For the record, it wasn't decided that I would have the day off of work until 5:00pm the day before, so i didn't get much of a chance to plan anything. I was up most of the night not feeling well. I took Nick to school and as we were pulling out of the garage, I noticed a wreck had just happened down the street from us. it must have JUST happened. When i returned home, the police and ambulance was just showing up. I went in and got my camera and out I went to stand in the dizzle and watch and shoot a few pictures. I hope no one was hurt badly. It took them a bit to get the person out of the truck. I won't know any info until the morning when the newspaper comes out. i took a nap this afternoon. it was nice. I made a spagetti dinner for my family, at my Dad's request ( he loves my spagetti) Charlie got home about 1:30 and after our nap, he made a fire in the fire place. It was nice, but I have to admit, I got really HOT ( darn menapause).


Thanks for checking in.


1 comment:

Gwen said...

What did you find out about the wreck? I hope no one was hurt.