Followers

Friday, September 26, 2008

its finally Friday







I can't believe its Friday already. Where has the week gone? Its been a good TV watching week, but I haven't gotten much done other than that. I really want to go out and take some pictures this weekend. we are going to my nephews football and that should be fun. I tried "loom knitting" tonight and decided its not for me. I wish it was, but I just couldn't figure it out. My Mom even said " take it back to wal-mart" LOL


we got a little big of good news today. We ordered the motor for the Durango and it should be at the shop next week and hopefully be getting fixed! I can't wait to have my "rango" back. Thank goodness I have good friends and family that are letting me borrow their trucks to get back and forth to work ( Thanks Dad and Reece!) I hope to be able to share some pictures with you soon.


Thanks for checking in!


No comments: