Followers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Little Miss Muffet....











Charlie saw a spider tonight, way up in the bushes. He hollered at me and I got my camera.
I think they look pretty cool. That spider was huge and now I can see how hairy he was.
He was soon put to sleep so he doesn't come into our house. If there is anything in this world that my husband doesn't like, its spiders! Look how pretty the spider web is. We couldn't even see it in real life, but the picture shows it well!

We will soon be headed towards Nebraksa for the weekend. I can't wait. I'll come back with some really cool pictures, I hope! Enjoy Spidy!
Thanks for stopping by.




1 comment:

Gwen said...

OMG, our house is surrounded by those things. You have to really be careful where you walk or you'll walk right into one of the webs.

Ok, not surrounded, but I saw at least two of them outside today. I took photos of one in the backyard a few weeks ago. Hibby jibbies!